scottish user group?

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 12:38:32 EST 2004

At 3:59 pm +0000 12/1/04, Bob Hartley wrote:

>Are there any Scottish (as in the country not the nationality) users? :-)

There seem to be a few.

>Swapping tips and tricks F2F would be handy.

Over a beer would be nice.

How about we start informally by nominating a pub close to one of the
main railway stations in this sun-drenched paradise. Glasgow,
Edinburgh, Stirling, etc.???

Anyone who's interested, mail in a preferred location, and we'll see
if there's a pattern to people's preferences. Perhaps we could
alternate locations if it gets off the ground.

I'm in Edinburgh, so my preference would be there. And I take it
Bob's would be Glasgow.

I guess it would be better to mail off list. If you mail me, I'm
happy to coordinate things.
(And if you'd prefer not to meet in a pub on account of age,
preference, or reputation, let me know too.)

Cheers
Dave