Vector Animation

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 03:56:59 EST 2004

Hi developers,

I'm looking for a way to have animated vector
graphics in MC/RR.

This is the first result:

<http://geocities.yahoo.com/capellan2000/Vector_Animation.gz>

In this stack, a group is used to show a matrix
of vector shapes. This is similar to the
Filmstrip player of Supercard.

Now, I need some opinions about the best way
in which this feature could be implemented.
This is a handler, but ideally it must be a
function available from the stack script.

If you could convert this handler
in a function, please download this stack and
give it a try. The handler is in the button
"Animate".

Ideally, vector shapes must be compressed like
bitmap graphics, but i do not have success
compressing and restoring vector graphics...

Thanks in advance.

al

=====
Visit my site: