Several Questions

WIlliam Griffin bill at igame3d.com
Sat Jan 10 13:23:54 EST 2004

Many questions:
1. Is there anywhere i can get information, esp. tutorial, on working
source code into an external.
  I have access to endless amounts of source code, but its all useless
to me until I know this external magic.

2. Is it possible to distort images, say into a perspective, I need to
make a psuedo cube thing for skyboxes?

3. How would one fill a graphic with a gradient color?
  Do I always have to import images?
Can I apply color to a generic grayscale image, like QuarkXpress does
for its gradients?

4. Is there an external or some wicked script that could produce noise
of the cloud variety? Filling random pixels?

5. If I make a stack, that is masked, how can I go about moving it?
Should I designate an area as the draggable area?

6. I want to use the paint tool , or us imported images, then read from
it for color values.
I will need to return the x,y and rgb value...what commands should I be
looking for to do this trick?
http://www.igame3d.com/screens/quadmapsample1/
In this example I am using the mouse to generate individual polygon
graphics, its effective but tedious.
I'd like to be able to import an image, or use the brush tool to draw
more quickly then translate that to
the polygon objects....hopefully I'll figure out how to get better
freeform shapes this way.
Any ideas?

Your help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Mr Bill
bill at igame3d.com