Scrolling Cards

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Jan 9 20:13:13 EST 2004

How do I change the size of the group.  In the inspector, if I use the Size
and Position section, I don't seem to be able to resize the group and get
the scroll bar to work correctly.  I created a long, narrow group that
extends off the card and I loaded it with buttons.  Exactly what part of the
inspector do I use to shrink the group... or do I use a rev statement in the
msg box?  Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139