[OT] new Mac software: GarageBand and iLife'04

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Jan 9 12:12:06 EST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 11:52 PM, <michael at ortv.com> wrote:

> And isn't it true that newer Macs can't install OS9 even as a second
> startup disk?

I am wondering the same thing. I have a newer G4-dual-800 Mac. I
installed OS X without having OS 9 installed first. Later I failed
utterly trying to install MacOS9 to use for Classic. Finally I just
plugged into a LAN and copied a OS 9 folder from another Mac. Now OS 9
shows up in my Startup Disks... but I haven't needed to boot into it
yet.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>