ODD open stack behavior

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 9 09:52:56 EST 2004

Hello list,

I have a stack with hundreds of substacks. 'All of a sudden' when I
open a substack via button; the substack opens  and then goes away! i
think it goes to the back? I have to push the button again.

What can cause the substack to go to the back?

I was using 'open stack "mystack" '.

I now went and changed it to 'go to stack "mystack" '. (which is the
same amount of chars if you include the spaces ;-)

This did not fix it and it only happens once in a while.

Should I be using a toplevel or something?

Thank you all for my first successful distribution using REV.

Tom

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102