dotted lines in windows around back layer button

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 8 16:32:30 EST 2004

Hello all once again,

I have a substack with three buttons (prev, home, next) to advance my
slide images. Everything is ok there.

Due to an accentColor issue and default button issue I have when in
windows I have set the Home button to the back layer (1).
accentColor still discolors this button when I open the stack in
windows (like a default button behavior).
The other issue I have is there are little dotted lines around the
inside of this button that show up in windows when I select it and that
part is ok. BUT because of some type of default behavior they show up
when the stack opens BEFORE I select that button.

It happens to which ever button is set to the lowest layer. (it acts
like it has been selected)
It does not show up on the Mac. I do not have default button in
properties checked.

1. can the dotted lines be made to go away?
2. does anyone know how to not have any default button?
3. does anyone know where accentColor is located via property
inspector? - I change it now via scripts and 4wprops and rev's very
large list of named colors. Way cool.

thank you all

tom

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102