Is a stack source code?

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Thu Jan 8 16:25:46 EST 2004

Hmmmm...it sounds like you got of bed on the philosphical side this
morning. :-)

I guess, IMHO, it's as much source code as that written for any other
compiler...though, as Alex said, you may not get full respect from some
of the lower level language guys.  You still use a compiler to make your
source code understandable to the machine...whether it happens at
runtime or prior to it.

So, that's my vote!

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn