Rev Crash Again! ... cardImage() function

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Jan 8 14:53:25 EST 2004

This might be my gnu-B status with Rev, but I did this but didn't get the
icon updated...

set the icon of btn "Gallery Button" to cardImage()

In my simple HC-like mind, this should work...

Jim