replace text in url field

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Jan 8 12:37:16 EST 2004

At 16:58 08/01/2004, you wrote:

Hi tom

I'll have a look at rev for the code and learn how this one works

from first impression it looks like your script will name the images
sequentially.

I need it to retain the directory name in the file name.

I now remember that I saw a script that had something like replace "raw"
with \name. OK I'm lost here but I hope you get the meaning. It may also
have been replace with characters between \&\.

Does that ring a bell?

I'm not with it today. :-)

Cheers
Bob in the lab