Win98 loses path

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 8 12:03:09 EST 2004

I put the mac standalone at the root level and ONLY put the windows
standalone in the subfolder. I put the images folder at the root level
where the Mac app looks for it.

The windows app acts like it is at the root level even though it is in
a sub folder. I guess the autorun.inf makes the rev standalone 'think'
it was launched at the root level even though it wasn't. I also guess
that windows does not like the autorun.inf and the app it launches to
be at the same level. So against my logic it works.

Thanks

Tom