[OT] new Mac software: GarageBand and iLife'04

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 21:43:18 EST 2004

It's a steal even if you are tone deaf (as I am) and are unlikely to
use GarageBand for much beyond a novelty. The new features in iMovie
(edit in the timeline, non-destructive) and iDVD (tree display of menu
items, 2 hour DVDs) alone justify the cost.  And then there is
GarageBand--the frosting on the cake!