visual effect command help

Andy Burns yoy at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 10:58:49 EST 2004

I have a rev stack that uses the visual effect command.

The stack's visual behavior to go to the next page (visual effect: shrink to
top very fast) is akin to that of a small spiral notepad where you flip the
top page up vertically and the next page appears. The problem is when I flip
back to the previous card (notepad page), I can see the previous card before
the effect takes place.

What is the correct visual effect to not display the previous card before
the visual effect occurs.

Thanks for any help.

Andy

---