Clearing an Image object?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 7 02:14:18 EST 2004

Doug Lerner wrote:

> On 1/7/04 2:56 PM, "Dar Scott" <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:
>
>> set the text of image "my image" to empty
>
> I think a trivial empty image would do. Thanks!
>
> The text. Who would imagine? :)

Few.  Referring to "the text" for images is a merely a by-product of how the
interpreter works with containers.

More simply you can use:

  put empty into img "my image"

> By the by, the mouseEnter and mouseLeave messages are only sent when using
> the Browser Tool.
>
> Do you have any suggestions for being able to choose another tool from a
> custom paint palette when drawing?
>
> Right now I am just doing this:
>
> on keyUp theKey
>   global curTool
>   put the tool into curTool
>   choose browser tool
> end keyUp
>
> which seems a bit not-so-much-a-nice-UI. :)

I don't understand:  if you have a tool palette for changing tools why do
you need to respond to the mouse position?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation