Clearing an Image object?

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Wed Jan 7 01:11:16 EST 2004

I think a trivial empty image would do. Thanks!

The text. Who would imagine? :)

By the by, the mouseEnter and mouseLeave messages are only sent when using
the Browser Tool.

Do you have any suggestions for being able to choose another tool from a
custom paint palette when drawing?

Right now I am just doing this:

on keyUp theKey
  global curTool
  put the tool into curTool
  choose browser tool
end keyUp

which seems a bit not-so-much-a-nice-UI. :)

doug