debugger oddity

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon Jan 5 13:21:40 EST 2004

Greetings,
I have a script which copies a line from one field and puts it into another
(orginally copied from someone else's HC stack).  This works fine.  I've
copied the scripts (there are two parts--one in the field and one in the
stack) to use in another stack and it won't work.  When I tried to follow
the steps of the working script with the debugger, it does the same as the
one that doesn't work--nothing.  There's no error message.  The variable
which should hold the line contents just comes up empty.  Any ideas?
Dave