Change alphaData More Than Once?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jan 4 14:42:11 EST 2004

Hmmm,

I checked it out (on a Mac) and the only differences I see are (using
PropList which compares the properties of two objects - one of my
altPlugins) is that:

the opaque property of your image is set to true whereas the opaque
property of my image is set to false. It appears one cannot 'set' this
property as it probably is a function of whether or not any 'alpha
pixels' are present.

Try this (I would, but we already know my images are 'better;-):

Try doing the demo with the source and destination images having *some*
transparency and let me know what you find.

best,

Chipp

(I really like this Mac email client <g> I just figured out (by
accident) if you hilite text (don't we all misspell 'hilite' now?) and
press the reply button, it only copies the text hilited. Cool! :-)