Interfaces: PC and MAC and the screenGamma property...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Jan 4 10:35:25 EST 2004

Just a side bar comment on standards that is slightly off-topic.  What Apple
knows and what Apple does has unfortunately cost them many opportunities.
For proof, visit this little web site...

<http://aurejac.dyndns.org/>

Seventeen years is very nearly half the entire epoch of commercial
computing.

Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139