Change alphaData More Than Once?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jan 4 05:19:23 EST 2004

It seems you can set the alphaData of a target image to the alphaData of
another image.  Very nice.  But it also seems that setting the alphaData of
the target image to anything else after that point causes the image to
display incorrectly.  Also, if I store the original alphaData of the target
image and then try to set the alphaData of the target image back to what it
was, this process seems to fail.  Do I need to update the image somehow?  Is
this problem simply due to formatting of the alphaData data, or is it
impossible to change the alphaData of an image once it has been set to
something else?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director