Mac Hypercard to Windows Rev

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Jan 3 19:20:42 EST 2004

Kirby,

Did you compact the HC stack on the Mac first before taking it over to
Rev? I've heard that sometimes this helps. You shouldn't get a hard
crash - at worst you should get error messages as certain handlers that
ran in HC fail to run in Rev because of compatibility issues.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com