how to open 'non-mac' stacks from within Rev on a Mac

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jan 3 02:38:09 EST 2004

Thanks to all for your help. Ken, your great *tip* I'll most use. Thanks!!!

BTW, what happened to the Delete key on the Mac i-Book? It's named Delete,
but only backspaces :-(

But I do admit... iDisk rocks. I can open and save my .rev files from either
PC or Mac. iDisk acts just like a volume on both platforms -- but it is a
bit costly.

-Chipp