Creating windowShapes in Rev

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Jan 1 15:14:51 EST 2004

Howdy folks,

> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:36:35 -0800
> From: Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net>
> Subject: Re: Creating windowShapes in Rev

>> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:10:05 -0800
>> From: Stephen Quinn Barncard <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>
>> Subject: Re: Creating windowShapes in Rev
>>
>> I agree. Graphic Converter is the best shareware deal ever... and now
>> is included with new Macs...
> Yep. Thanks guys. I actually forgot I finally have it, but I don't know that
> it will cure the problem. Lemme try, though.
Yep, as I hoped (but forgot I had it), GC started the conversion process and
Rev finished it for display. Got a perfect 1-byte mask. Took a little over a
minute from start to finish, and "voila!"

Hurray for Graphic Converter!! Everybody oughta go get it!

<http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/index.htm>

Ken N.