Dual port video card

Ops ops at myesa.com
Thu Jan 1 13:22:36 EST 2004

The app I'm working on for my client will run on a windows machine that has
a video card with 2 monitor ports.  The setup for this card shows 2
"resources" that correspond to the 2 monitor ports (\\\display\u1 and
\\\display\u2).  Offhand I don't know the vendor of the video card, but I
would assume that most dual video cards have a similar setup with similar
resource names.

I have one stack that acts as an "app-controller" (I want that stack to
display on the \\\display\u1 monitor) and 2 other stacks that act as
"display-stacks" (I want the 2 "display-stacks" to appear on the
\\\display\u2 monitor)

Does anyone know how I can "tell" rev to display one stack on one monitor
(\\\display\u1) and other stacks on the other monitor (\\\display\u2)???

THANK YOU!!