Library Stacks PART II

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Feb 29 22:42:04 EST 2004

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 2/29/04 5:23 PM, Kevin wrote:
>
>> 2.  A start using from multiple stacks (main or sub) for the same
>> library will cause a unnerving message from RR.
>

> I have never received any errors, no matter how many times I put the
> same stack into use. The only thing that should happen is that the
> layering order of the scripts in use will change

It may be worth noting that even then there is no conflict:  backscripts
and libraries are all treated as being in effectively the same level in
the message path; any library or backscript can call any other, without
regard to the order in which they were put into the message path.  The
only time the order of insertion is enforced is when there are two
handlers with the same name in different scripts.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation