using a custom property as a sort key ?

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 29 15:20:20 EST 2004

Indeed,  I'll look at this later and make sure I just didn't have
something typed wrong  before, and if not then I'll put up the rev file
to get a double check that I'm just not doing something wrong before
doing bugzilla.

The standalone is already up but it would not demonstrate much since it
is hardcoded now to go to that card with Index = 1.  And the rev file
might not be very useful to show that it is being sorted weirdly unless
the viewer knows the hebrew alphabet, but I will try to get that sorted
soon.   Thanks for your input here!

Yours,
Chris