Problem with Image on background property

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 29 10:47:37 EST 2004

Thanks everyone for the very quick replies.

At least ths explains whats happening! The aim is straightforward placing of
the member image in the card as part of the database.

I'll try Robs idea of using a button and if not quite what I want, the
custom property approach seems pretty straightforward. I'd sort of thought
of the latter as a work around, but didn't think it would be the required
way to go.

I'm afraid it wasn't clear to me from the docs that images were shared.

Cheers
Steve