group scripts

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Sun Feb 29 10:19:32 EST 2004

I'm so old I won't live long enough to be anything but a newbie
(yesterday was my birthday). Oh well.

Situation: a set of buttons, grouped. The group has a script. The group
gets ungrouped, the buttons rearranged, then regrouped.

What happened to the script?

I suspect that ungrouping was the wrong move; I should have edited the
group, right? The reason I didn't do that was my goal was to physically
rearrange things in relation to items not in the group, and in edit
group everything else is hidden.   Sure glad I have previous versions
and there's cut and paste.

John