More scrolling images

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 29 08:30:18 EST 2004

Forgive me for jumping in at this point but if your are looking for a
way to scroll a very large image within a graphic with full user
interaction take a look at an old multimedia project of mine on the
download page.  "Thumbscroller"  How old?  Well it is way down the
page.  If it needs updating for the current Rev let me know.

Mark MacKenzie