Read only

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 29 06:48:17 EST 2004

Thanks Rob for the reminder on the different ways to add data to
stacks, I am beginning to master these!

Thanks Jacque for the info on zipping files. I did think that I would
need to look into an installing program, but if zipping works then I
will do this. Are there any solid reasons for using install programs, -
other than guiding those who are not sure of where they should place
programs that they install? Does anyone use a preferred installer?

Thanks Chip for the info on unlocking a file from within Rev. I will be
trying the simplest method first (zipping) and work towards clever
stuff as I get better at scripting etc.

Thank you all for your speedy responses.

cheers

Greg

Message: 13