Another Group mystery

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 29 05:58:37 EST 2004

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:51:59 -0600, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

>Groups have margins, just like fields. Set the margin to 0.

Sooo simple! I guess my mental picture a group goes back to graphics
programs like MacDraw (remember MacDraw? - beautifully logical), where
grouping objects just resulted in a single object whose rectangle was the
max of the edges of its components. Of course in RR, groups are kind of
multifunctional so they have a lot of properties I tend not to remember
(until I need them, of course).

Thanks

Graham