Rev on ICQ ?

Ops ops at myesa.com
Sun Feb 29 04:12:30 EST 2004

of course....what would be lost in all this...is the *valuable*
information trail that is created by the list itself...just the (valid)
banter so far about which IM technology would be "the one"...is, well,
"telling"...and (IMHO) proof enough that the concept, while novel and
not without merit...is futile to even consider with today's
technology(s) and the "fruits" which would become inaccessible to the
list at large....

Opie