using a custom property as a sort key ?

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sat Feb 28 23:58:09 EST 2004

This looks like something just about what I was hoping for.  It is
still not my perfect syntax but if it does the same thing then so  be
it.  What I'm really looking for (ideally) is a command that bypasses
the marking/going step and just goes there.

go card where (the Index of this card = 1)

or

go card with the Index = 1

an exact parallel of something like: go card with the short name "foo"

In any case these beat my solution - but I was very pleased with myself
for having made it work on my own even in a very crude script.

Thanks,
Chris