Array, Array, who has got the array?

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 28 23:16:51 EST 2004

Good evening (or morning).  My current project could probably stand to
have at least one array in it to handle complicated groupings of data.
However, I have never used one or created one before.

I looked at the excellent Frogsbreath.rev project but quite frankly
couldn't undrestand the actual workings and how they might apply to my work.

Does anyone have a "Dummie's" introduction to arrays?  What they are,
how they can be made to work and how best to design them?  A practical
tutorial would be nice.

I have tried to look into the documentation but it is fragmentary and
difficult for a rank beginner (as far as arrays and matraices go) to
grasp readily.

Any help greatfully accepted.

Mark MacKenzie