Dan's book

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Sat Feb 28 18:34:53 EST 2004

Did I understand things wrong? I was one of the early buyers of the
three volume set, including on-line help and membership in the pro-club
thing, providing at least a tidbit of the front money for their
development.
	Now I understand the agreement has been changed to ebook chapters
voted on by the group. That's OK I suspose as I can think of it as
getting the chapters early, one at a time. Just so long as the chapters
with only one vote also get written in a timely fashion, index and all.
	But didn't I hear/see that we early contributors would get an email or
something when a chapter was out? Or is there someplace I should be
checking, downloading, etc.
John

Peace,

    John