Menu problems

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 01:43:25 EST 2004

--- Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Mac OS9.2.1
>
> Using Menu Bulider, I created a menubar with a new
> menu called "HH Windows".
> It just opens stacks with the names in the
> menuitems. Not much to it.
>
> The Docs clearly state that the menubar for a Mac
> will appear at the top of
> the screen, but it doesn't. It appeared at the top
> of the stack. Undersized
> and with small textfonts too, BTW.
>
> The behavior goes directly against what the docs say
> should happen. Does
> anyone have clue what's going on?
>
> TIA,
> Ken N.

Hi Ken,

Have you set this group as your stack's menubar ?
Either go to the Menu Builder, edit the group and
click the chexkbox that sets it as the menubar on
MacOS, or go to the stack properties palette and set
the menu bar to the short name of your menubar group.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====