disabled buttons

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 26 17:07:31 EST 2004

You know I am so dammed Upset with myself right now.
A naming convention?????!!!!!

A freaking naming convention!!!!!!!!!!

Sh_t, Sh_t and double Sh_t......

I spent hours playing with stupid code today.......,,,..

HHHMMMMM - me trying to meditate

HHHHMMMM - me still trying to meditate

Thank you Jac,

I will calm down and rewrite my scripts.

This will make my code a lot easier, no doubt.

Thanks

Tom