[ANN] Tutti 3D

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Feb 26 15:48:40 EST 2004

> math transformations such as angle changes can cause the animation to slow
down

In an effort to speed up the angled rotation of an object, the angle handler
has been rewritten as a function that is applied to the object's point list
*before* it is drawn.  Unfortunately, the results are the same (bummer) but
folks may find it easier to use the function in their own scripts.

(Between the above and Jim Hurley, the animation script has been streamlined
a bit -- the Tutti3D stack has been updated with the changes on our server.)

If folks have other ideas for quickly manipulating lots of numbers, feel
free to chime in.  Of course "an external" is the obvious answer, but
perhaps there is a native method, or I'm just missing something in the
technique being applied here...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director