Printing problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 26 14:16:03 EST 2004

On 2/25/04 11:43 PM, David Squance wrote:

> Well, I remembered a short while ago seeing in the docs that an area of a
> card can be specified for printing, eg 0,0 to 500,300 (or the mouseloc, in
> their example).  So I dumped the mask button and tried that.  No joy.  Any
> more suggestions gratefully received.

Have you tried isolating the problem to see if it is the printer driver
or actually the stack? I guess the next thing I'd try is to print to a
PDF file. If that works, then it would be the print driver causing the
hang.

You'll have to show the print dialog to print to PDF, if your scipt
isn't doing that already.

How about other stacks? Can you print from one of those okay?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com