Serious applications

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 25 19:01:35 EST 2004

Yeah, I agree about the pain it is reading them that way. But that is
why I 'paid' for a written copy. Which might be coming any day now. ;-)
I hope.

But also, as the old saying goes "What do ya want for nothin!"

That said, I too would like a text version.
Then I can have my computer read them to me while I am coding. I used
to do this with SuperCard.

Never underestimate the power of subliminal reading.

I hope there is an export app available.

Tom