Serious applications

A.C.T. albrecht at act-net.com
Wed Feb 25 15:39:37 EST 2004

Moin, Thomas,

> You can buy a printed manual from REV or you can buy a book from Don
> Shafer.

All I want to do is print out the manual that I already have here,
included in the Revolution application. I cannot deal with the very very
small windows displaying one or two sentences and having to click with
the mouse 30 times a minute just to read the next paragraph, I tend to
not use the mouse at all if possible. All I want is the text of this
manual in a STANDARD format (plain text, rtf, TeX, HTML, PDF, whatever)
- all I want to do is giving Transcript a chance: I want to learn it -
the usual way by reading a usual document.

I have no problem with BUYING Don Shafers book as soon as I have decided
to BUY the application it describes! But please forgive if I tend to do
things in a seemingly more logical way :-)

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / Level-2
Glinder Str. 2
27432 Ebersdorf