Serious applications

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Feb 25 13:12:25 EST 2004

>What mean serious applications for me? imagine an accounting-billing
>solution to be used for 10-100 users in different languages and in
>different enviroments. We are talking about hundred thousands or even
>millions records in tables. We need a powerful database engine:
>PostgreSql or Firebird prefered.
>
>Will give a chance to Revolution :-)

Welcome aboard, Jose.

Just last week I posted, "I am ALWAYS available to offer whatever
help I can, here or privately, to anyone developing multi-lingual Rev
applications."

If you would like to distribute your application in one version
[except for the app startup/engine] that users can translate into
other languages, the tools and various techniques are available and
demonstrated in Revolution/Transcript.

For examples of my existing multi-lingual Revolution stacks/apps,
visit <http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm>.

And you will find Rev/Transcript supports several flavors of SQL.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company