custom buttons

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 25 11:35:26 EST 2004

Jac,

But since I am dealing with hundreds and hundreds of buttons And users
will be adding custom buttons icons I want to do the combining from
within REV. The base button will be only about 3-5 types but the icons
on those will be in the hundreds and maybe thousands. But only a
hundred or so at a time.
I would have thousands of buttons with up down etc. that way.

So I thought if my button shape were like the ones found in rev (Except
the os specific ones) then adding the icon would be like it is now.

Tom