custom buttons

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 25 10:49:46 EST 2004

Chipp,

That won't do what I want. I need to combine two images in one button
and then have it act like one button as a 'real' button.

I have a special button look and feel and want to include that. Then I
want to put a special icon into that special button look and feel. Then
I want it to act like a default button or like a regular button.

I guess if I can figure out how to combine the two I can add the other
button states.

But, I want to know if there is a way to gain access to the internal
buttons in REV and alter them?
THe shadow button does not have a good gradation for me in it's shadow
and the curved corners are not curved enough to look and feel like the
ones I'm emulating.

Tom