Serious applications - check these out

Alex Adams alexadams at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 09:41:14 EST 2004

I suggest you check into Omnis which is a 25+ years mature cross
platform client/server application development environment that has
direct connections to most database back ends.  I've been using this
product since 1989 to great effect.  They also have a powerful web
solution.  This tool is used by some of the world's largest
corporations and also by lone developers for very sophisticated,
multi-enterprise solutions.

Also check out Apple's WebObjects.  New to me, but it looks really good.

Alex Adams
A2 Technology
10013 Hillside North
Austin, TX 78736