If / Then Statements (Andrea George)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 24 18:06:32 EST 2004

On 2/23/04 7:49 PM, geor9230 at saintmarys.edu wrote:

> I am currently trying to convert several Hypercard Stacks to
> Revolution Stacks...  A few errors that repeatedly appear are ones
> stating that the If statement is missing a Then Statement.
>
> I do not see the IF statement in the script anywhere.. is it possible
> it is in another stack?

The script that is opened by the error dialog should be the one
containing the problem syntax. You can use the search field at the
bottom of the script editor to look for an "if" statement.

Did you compact the stack in HyperCard before bringing it into
Revolution? Sometimes uncompacted stacks can cause odd problems like this.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com