trying to keep up to date with the list, bits and bobs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 24 15:27:40 EST 2004

On 2/24/04 8:14 AM, DVGlasgow at aol.com wrote:

> Finally, Finally.  In all the posts I missed, has any clue been left
> regarding when the Rev 2 manuals I paid for long ago will actually turn up?

They are shipping right now, and we expect the backlog to be processed
within the next 2-3 days. Please allow ten days to 2 weeks for delivery.
A large number are already travelling within the postal system, on their
way to their destinations.

We meant to ship a bit earlier, but had to change printers at the last
minute and it caused (yet another) delay. Apologies. We now have a
system set up where new orders will ship almost immediately and delays
should be a thing of the past.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com