trying to keep up to date with the list, bits and bobs

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Feb 24 12:30:07 EST 2004

On Feb 24, 2004, at 7:14 AM, DVGlasgow at aol.com wrote:

> My news is I have been invited  by a pretty big cheese in the busines
> Alburquerque (is that how you spell it?) in October to showcase my sex
> offender
> assessment tool developed with runrev.  Woo hoo!.  Nearly famous.  Now
> how do I
> get there from East Lancashire?

David, I'm in Santa Fe, near Albuquerque. Dar Scott, also on this list,
is in Albuquerque.

Congrats about your demo opportunity. Let me know if you need any help
locally ; directions, recommendations, etc.

How to get there from East Lancashire? Turn right at Stonehenge, I
guess ;-)

> I want to do a better 'about box', but find the provided 'made with
> Runtime'
> images appear rather blurry - has anyone got any suggestions for a nice
> professional about box?  A bit of a vague request, I know,  but I'll
> bet there are
> some favourite techniques out there.

Have you looked in Revolution/Made With Logos/Graphics?
There should be some good graphics to use in there.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com