Re: Pb avec l'éditeur de scripts

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 24 09:51:04 EST 2004

Klaus,

I think that pre-supposes a prejudice must exist. I certainly do not
have any.
The prejudice is that 'all' Americans expect everyone to speak english.
This is not true, I don't and all of my friends don't.

I have seen this prejudice (especially against Americans) in my trips
to Finland, Germany and even England.
And for those Americans that do - shame on them.....

Thanks and good fortune.

Tom
On Feb 24, 2004, at 9:20 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> I know and understand this, but the posting looked to me like a
> mockery of someone
> ignorant not being able to understand any another language than
> english...

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.