trying to keep up to date with the list, bits and bobs

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 09:14:35 EST 2004

Revolutionaries,

The traffic on this list has now officially exceeded my capacity to keep up
with it all.  I used to lag behind sometimes, but now there are huge lists of
virgin digests in my revolution folder.

I thought of generating a graph of the daily digests since I have subscribed,
maybe a little script that would automatically update the graph so I would
always have at my fingertips an indication of just how much stuff I am missing.
I decided instead to read the last few days digests instead.

It is great to see so many new contributors, and I hope that the runrev sales
chart is correlated with the theoretical traffic chart.  They deserve all the
success they get.

My news is I have been invited  by a pretty big cheese in the busines to
Alburquerque (is that how you spell it?) in October to showcase my sex offender
assessment tool developed with runrev.  Woo hoo!.  Nearly famous.  Now how do I
get there from East Lancashire?

In preparation  for the trip I am trying iron out some final oddities.

I want to do a better 'about box', but find the provided 'made with Runtime'
images appear rather blurry - has anyone got any suggestions for a nice
professional about box?  A bit of a vague request, I know,  but I'll bet there are
some favourite techniques out there.

Finally, I am *still* having odd problems with Win XP that I can't nail, that
don't happen on any other Win OS or Mac classic (dunno about X, I am still
too scared to switch).  The one I heard about today is that a button that is
'shown' on opencard or via a tab click doesn't show on XP.  Same install on
earlier Wins (& Mac) works fine.  I don't want to bore you all with baroque script,
but I just want someone to say "Yes, Win XP is as strange as it looks and
misbehaves with my stacks too".  Maybe add a few hints about why XP doesn't
always seem able to respond to messages in the way everything else does.

Finally, Finally.  In all the posts I missed, has any clue been left
regarding when the Rev 2 manuals I paid for long ago will actually turn up?

Best wishes,

David Glasgow

<A HREF="http://www.i-Psych.co.uk">i-Psych</A>

Forensic Clinical Psychology Software & Services