self-deleting stacks

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 23 19:49:26 EST 2004

All-

I've got a mysterious problem here.

On my windows 2000 machine (rev 2.1.2) if I edit and save a stack the
stack gets deleted from my hard drive. More mysteriously, if I then
save the stack again it reappears on the hard drive, but in DOS 8.3
filename style. Luckily I noticed this in time and haven't lost any
data, but it's consistent now.

Anyone have a clue as to what's going on? Has something gotten tweaked
in an IDE property somewhere? Meanwhile I'm going back to editing on a
Mac, where my stacks don't disappear out from under me.

--
-Mark
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net